All products and services sold by Project: Breathe are suitable for personal use only. Please do not redistribute or re-sell the products or services either on their own, bundled with other products or as part of a new creation. If you wish to use any product for commercial use, please contact me via the contact form to discuss it. Thank you.
All content within Project: Breathe is copyright.
What information does Project: Breathe collect about me?
Project: Breathe collects about you that falls into one of two categories, personally identifiable or non-personally identifiable.
Personally Identifiable Information
When signing up to Project: Breathe, creating agreements in a Project: Breathe application, signing agreements that have been sent to you, uploading your own forms and sending your own agreements, you provide us with personal information that is linked to you specifically (“Personally Identifiable Information”). This can include:
- Personal contact information (name, email address)
- Professional information (company name, position/title)
- Your birthday
- Your location
- User names (including social media user names)
- Form data (for example, the content of your company’s non-disclosure agreement form)
- Agreement-related data (for example, the fee for your services as indicated in a consulting agreement)
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may also collect the following data that is not linked to you specifically:
- Traffic Data. We use a number of internal and third-party tools to recognize visitor data like IP addresses, browser settings and operating systems. We track how often web pages and videos are viewed and the sources of our traffic. We employ Google Analytics Demographic and Interest Reporting, through which Google provides us with general demographic information (like age, gender and affinity categories) about visitors to our website. You can opt out of Google sharing this information at www.google.com/settings/ads.
- Email Effectiveness Data. We may collect aggregated data about how often the emails we send out are opened and any links in them are clicked.
- App Referral and Download Data. We may use internal and third-party tools to determine which sites or emails referred visitors to download the Shake mobile application.
- In-App Behavior. We may use internal and third-party tools to gather information about users’ behavior inside our mobile application, such as how much time users spend in the app as well as the frequency and duration with which they use particular features and view particular screens.
Project: Breathe does not collect or store credit card information
How does Project: Breathe use and share my information?
We use the information we collect from you to communicate with you, provide you with our services, and improve those services. For example, we may use your email address to send you copies of agreements you create on Project: Breathe and promote our services. We may analyze our users’ agreement-related data for purposes like refining the content of our forms.
As part of Project: Breathe’s core functionality, the information you include in a Project: Breathe agreement, including Personally Identifiable Information, is shared with anyone who you elect to send the agreement to. So please be careful in choosing who you send agreements to or otherwise share agreements with, and enter their email addresses correctly, as Project: Breathe does not verify the identity of agreement recipients.
Project: Breathe will not share your Personally Identifiable Information with third parties for the purpose of marketing their products without your prior consent. For example, we do not sell our email lists. But we may share your Personally Identifiable Information with companies that provide us with support services (like our email providers) or that help us analyze or market our own products and services. We share this information only if these companies require such information to perform their functions. We do not authorize these companies to use your Personally Identifiable Information for any other purpose.
Project: Breathe will share your Personally Identifiable Information with the appropriate authorities if we believe in good faith that doing so is required by law or court order, to protect our rights or property, or to protect the safety of our users or the public. Additionally, if Project: Breathe or substantially all of Project: Breathes assets are acquired, or if Project: Breathe goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information, including Personally Identifiable Information, may be one of the assets that is transferred to or acquired by a third party.
As for non-Personally Identifiable Information, which is not linked to you specifically, we may share it with third parties for various purposes. For example, we may share information with third parties about the number of registered users and unique visitors to our website, or about the types of Project: Breathe forms that are most often used.
Can I opt out of providing my Personally Identifiable Information?
We can’t provide you with our core service without you providing us with some Personally Identifiable Information. To avoid sharing any Personally Identifiable Information with us, do not register with Project: Breathe or use our web interface or apps to sign an agreement that has been sent to you.
Can I opt out of emails from Project: Breathe?
You can opt out of receiving Project: Breathe newsletter by clicking on the Unsubscribe tab at the bottom of the email. We’ll be sorry to see you go but understand your decision.
Is my information secure?
We strive to maintain the safety of your information. For example, your information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and access to your account information requires a password. You must keep your password confidential.
Unfortunately, no internet-based service is completely secure. We cannot guarantee that any confidential or Personally Identifiable Information you share while using Project: Breathe is maintained at adequate levels of protection to meet your specific needs or obligations. We assume no responsibility for unauthorized access to your information.